ESX 접속 후 리눅스 콘솔 사용시 타이핑이 매끄럽지 않은 경우 아래와 같이 설정
If you are using a wide-area or low-bandwidth connection, the time delay over the network may be long enough to cause the virtual machine to start auto-repeat.
To reduce these effects, increase the time threshold necessary for auto-repeat in the remote console.
- Power off the virtual machine.
- Add a line, similar to this, at the end of your virtual machine's configuration (.vmx) file:
keyboard.typematicMinDelay = "2000000"
The delay is specified in micro-seconds, so the line in the example above increases the repeat time to 2 seconds. This should ensure that you never get auto-repeat unless you intend it.
- Power on the virtual machine.
To make the changes using the vSphere Client:
- Power off the virtual machine
- Right click virtual machine select Edit Settings
- Click Options > General > Configuration Parameters
- Click Add Row
- Under Name enter keyboard.typematicMinDelay In the Value field 2000000
- Click OK
- Power on the virtual machine